ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white 200 East Kilbride!

RS Clio 200
Alan seems to have a bit of a reputation for this sort of thing so I've been told lol, would just like to clarify it wasn't mines he was leaving this morning haha

ST
Hi boys.. What time around mate ? There is another white 200 around EK/Hamilton, although mine is white with white speedlines, the other one doesn't look too clever as the wheels have been 'modified' in some sort of stupid way.

RS Clio 200
At a guess around 9/10am mate, never seen the wheels, always see a white one sitting in the carpark at aldi in ek!

ST
Coming down the kingsway towards the whirlies? Did you go straight on and I went right lol?

Yeah mate, I think so lol. I'm on my 4th RS and the attention from other road users is never ending, some good some bad - had an older boy in a passat a few wks ago right up my hoop from the Nel all the way along to McDonald's until I got a space in the traffic and left him at Kone cranes.

RS Clio 200
Ek is a nightmare for it cause the dual carriageway runs right through the middle of it, can be fun at times though like 10 mins ago, had an R32 stuck to my bumper lol

Renault Clio 200 Cup
I was just having a flick back through the spotted section and any of these could have been me. I've got a white 200 cup.

I was up EK a lot teaching the missus to drive.

182 FF RB ;)
Was in Ek today working on the shopping centre, will be back tomorrow as we'll in this wee beauty ;)!

ene8ugeg.jpg