ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 182, here we go...

My photoshop turned out a pearl colour but I would personally go for a flat white which would look amazing with black wheels.

wh3.jpg

wh1.jpg

wh2.jpg

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
The car is going through a major change, fitting H&R's, supersprint and most likely ultraleggras in black. Quite like your photoshop Mark. Hmm, need to decide by end of today on a colour and send them a colour code.

VX220 Turbo
ask the paint mixers for the purest white they do, u'll be suprised what colours go into white paint...
i had some aspen white mixed for my mini's roof they even put black and metalic orange in there (in really small amounts)

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Cannot believe people are recommending Ford White, the only reason Ford boy's use it is to keep originallity. Lots paint it a whiter white, Vauxhall is quite popular iirc.

The Alfa is gorgeous but it is in most colour's, not sure if it would suit the Clio shape.

Mito Sportiva 135
Bump for Candy White! Although apparently the new paint they are using on the Mercedes C Class has minute pieces of ceramic in it for scratch resistance, and they do a good white...

No, Candy White actually! Do it!!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
cant wait to see this, any idea when it will be painted?

BMW F31
either the vauxhall astra new shape white or any other flat white, the pearl would look wrong imo, needs to look crisp and clean!

here u go, white Clio!!

Well, Pearl white is good, but hard to match if you repaint in again.

Last edited: