ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 182, here we go...

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Okay people, I'm biting the bullet and getting the 182 resprayed white. I just need to decide what colour code for the white? I've seen several options, pearl white, championship white etc.

Managed to get an absolute steal on the job, 3,000DHS all in. It's exterior only so the engine won't be getting dropped out but I think a black engine bay would look sweet when the bonnet is up.

Suggestions and colour codes welcome please.

M2 Competition
Something simple to colour match...

The white used for renault vans springs to mind. Looks clean and simple.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I know it does Trev but it's a complete ball ache keeping clean in the desert and now summer is here it's also stupidly hot!! ( I mean the car).

Anyone got colour codes? The company is mixing the paint this Saturday.

M2 Competition
ford_fiesta_sport_white_blue_stripe.jpg

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hmm that is very white! (obviously). Would that work on the 182? I love the PS of the 182 bubbles had. Any idea what that is?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I'm off to bed, hopefully the people of CS will pull through and get a nice white sorted.
Loving the Alfa Pearl, Ford White is very white if you get me?!

330i. E30 Touring.
Alfa would be sex. What is the colour they make the mk5 Golf Gti in? That would look pretty sex too. Another speedy pic peperami?

Clio 197
Most people I knew in Dubai had white cars... and now you too!

There's a beautiful pearlescent white that Kawasaki used on my ZXR400 L9 (Y plate).

Stunning in the Sun, and quite simple when overcast.

188002281.gif

LY V6 with Recaros
Cant wait to see it once it's done! That colour is the white on the new focus st, that doesn't look like a really bright white?

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah I also like the colour on the new ST, but I don't think its Ford Diamond White.

You don't want it to look like a council van at the end of the day, so I think it needs something not too white and not too hard looking.

ST white or Alfa Pearl White.

Sam

The Alfa Pearl colour is called Nuvoli White.

Renault made their own pearl white and 5 GT Turbo came in it. I forget the number code for the paint lol used to know them all of by heard :eek:

Oms your ZXR was sexual!

The pearl on 5 turbo's looked s**t IMO they looked discoloured and almost yellow tinged and dirty, i had a solid white and it looked way better. I'd go with the white on the golf pepperami posted and avoid a pearl it'll look overly fussy on the clio if you ask me.

Black door/boot badges and wheels too as the silver and anthracite wont look too hot against white.

The one I saw was factory fresh finish and it definitely was white!

That said personally I'd use a flat white, Ford Diamond white as suggested above is bang on the job!