ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which V6

ClioV6No1.jpg

one of the twr protoypes (shown above) was black. there is also a resprayed one in japan with black wheels:

P1020605.jpg

None :(
For me personally:

Heart = ph1 (because i prefer the over all look, and it's the original)

Brain = ph2 (because the over build quality i hear is better, and im used to 182 spec, i don't know if i could live without cruise control now got so used to it.)

But if someone offered me 5k for my 182 today, i'd buy a v6 ph1 morrow ;)

Last edited:
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Ph1.. but would 'have' to fit ph2 rear bumper, ph2 rear lights, trophy spoiler and Turinis.. init blud :)

Trophy #473
I would rather have a ph1 Williams than a ph2 or 3

as with the Vee, has to be a ph1 in silver. original and best imo.

Ph1 Vee #457 & 850-R
German slug. My 850-R Volvo eats em!

Ph1 & Ph2 question. Both are equally awesome. The only reason my Mrs bought her Ph1, as apposed to a Ph2 Vee, was down to the pennies!
PS. Love the comment about a Ph1 Vee having a special face!:lolup:

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ph2.

On a side note I miss that Jew nosed c**t.

Ph1 Vee #457 & 850-R
Check the thread I put in the non clio media section about a volvo :)

Good effort. I'm in a dilemma at the moment, Love to get the 5 cyl's internals strengthened for handling more power, but my darling wife's now pregnant! Do I go diesel so that we can keep the Vee! Difficult one!

Italian 3.2 V6
...is the Ph2 V6 quicker than the Mk1 R32? iirc there same performance :S

but would be a Ph2 over Ph1 anyday!

PSJ.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ermm to be fair i wouldnt feel too confident at the lights next to one... would be close i recon

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
You should be in front all the way Addz...Much better traction from the off with RWD and mass behind you...Having said that once your in front, you wont pull away much

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
True actually, when you get a good launch off the lights vee's take off pretty well!

Just wish my vee sounded like a R32 :eek: