ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which (un-amped) coaxials with Alpine? 9850RI

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I'm looking to upgrade my front and possibly rear speakers but can't be bothered with the hassle of amp wiring or dash removal for the fitment of tweeters/cross-overs.

Which coaxials do you guys recommend for use in my 172 with my Alpine 9850RI?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Many thanks for the input. Any particular model no.s guys?

What sort of costs am I looking at and was it a noticeable upgrade?

Shall I hit just the fronts or rears as well?

the infinitys are Infinity 52.7I. you can buy them cheaper on ebay for around 60/70. if you are not amping just stick with coax. but when amping the will sound alot better.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Cracking, I was going to go for the Infinitys' but needed confirmation. Shall I do front and rears then Krish?

V6 Exige, GTR R35
im running some boston acoustics in the back - they can be amped or un amped. top quality speakers!

i would put the best speakers in the front, no point having the best speakers at the back when you are at the front. DEFO amp them, will be able to tell the difference, invest in a 4 channel amp