ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Ultra-Mobile Laptop?

Clio 197
I'm looking for the best value for money.

Lots of them are offering Vista, but I'm not 100% clued up on whether their graphics & processors will allow optimal Vista performance.

Can anyone offer a bit of advice?

Love,

Oms.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
i have vista home premium on my Dell 6400 laptop. it has 2gb ram, 120gb hardisk and a 2.7 centrino duo processor.

it runs all vista features very smoothly, such as Aero etc.... and gives me 8 hours battery life

but it wasnt cheap though, as you choose your own spec with dell.

dk

911 GTS Cab
sony vaio 11" are amazing, posting from one now which I have taken on holiday with me, watched movies on the plane with it etc so as portable as you need, especially at just over 1kg and amazing features for the weight too, dvd writer etc.

not cheap though, but these days with laptops you get what you pay for and not much will beat a vaio in the ultra portable group.

Yep. I use the Vaio TX3 11" and it is an amazing machine. It isn't very fast though, and although it says Vista capable, I don't know how well it would run. The new ones come with Vista. They aren't cheap though. I paid £1300 for mine about 6 months ago.