ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which snow foam??

Hi,

i recently bought a nilfisk jetwash and im looking for advice on which snowfoam to get? Not too sure if it matter but i have a sunflower clio?
iv read that AF avalanche is a good one? Any information or advice would be perfect please :)

Also the jetwash i bought came with a few accessories and i belive a snowfoam bottle even though its quite a small. Would anyone be able to help on if its ok to use or if i need a better/new setup?
heres the link to the one i bought :-
http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/7420449/Trail/searchtext>NILFISK.htm

thanks for the help/advice :)

Adam

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
You need a proper snow foam lance for it to work properly. £50 for the lance and 5l of snow foam is about the going rate.

You need a proper snow foam lance for it to work properly. £50 for the lance and 5l of snow foam is about the going rate.
Thanks for the help.
where. Is the bet place to order a snowfoam lance for a nfisk and a good snowfoam to use also :)?