ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nilfisk snow foam lance help

2005 Silver 182
So I’ve recently picked up this

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8043069

I bought a auto finesse snow foam lance with a nilfisk/alto adaptor. But I’ve recieved the lance and the adaptor diameter on the section with the lugs (see attached image) makes the fit into the lance way to tight meaning it can’t attach properly! Trying to find out what bloody adaptor will fit! Help please!

Attachments

• B8F80896-3D93-401A-B006-BB664467F788.jpeg
    B8F80896-3D93-401A-B006-BB664467F788.jpeg
    602.7 KB · Views: 134
  Clio mk3 1.4
Auto finesse are good n all but honestly i bought a dodo juice lance for my nilfisk pressure washer and its just as good as my af lance not to mention half the price...

2005 Silver 182
Cheers for the replies. Went on amazon and found one advertised as nilfisk/alto so bought that and hey presto! Told AF and they actually do stock that one but it is labelled as a gerni fit!!! They said they recommend checking the lance then the pics to match.

I assumed they would have the correct labelling on the adaptors but obviously not!