ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which pressure washer?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Afternoon all.

Looking to replace my Karcher which died in the frost last winter, have managed to do without but now I need another in my life.

Have heard Nilfisk mentioned a lot but not sure what the best is I can get for my budget (£60-100)

Will just be used for rinsing and foaming - already have a lance but a new one would be better.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001TUYV14/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Anyone got one of them?

Thanks
Dan

Seat Ibiza
Hi mate, i started a thread like this a few weeks ago, I was looking at this machine that you just posted but, as you will be using it for just rinsing and foaming I bought their compact one;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003M8H6UY/?tag=cliospnet01-21

But its actually gone up by £10 now, but I highly recommend it, it has auto on/off which is ideal to stop it burning out and its so small and can be wrapped up and stored out the way when not in use.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nilflisk c110 or 120. :D

Easy peasy for the enthisiast.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I recently bought a Nilfisk C110. Can't go wrong for the money.

K1ngy, you'll need the Kew/Alto fitting.

Clio Sport
Nilfisk C110, Screwfix are normally the cheapest, think they had them for about £50 quid the other week !! Best thing to do with the snow foam lance is chuck it in the bin, its useless!!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I bought the same kit on sunday, best I could find it. Yet to try it though

autobrite snow foam lance already ordered from DW group buy

Clio 1.2 16v
I got a Nilfisk C120 about 18 months ago and its still going strong, Would deffo reccomend one. Got it from screwfix as at the time they were the cheapest, around £80, free delivery too.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
  Golf GT & A4 Avant
Vesta, the £70 one you posted a link to, the bottle adaptor is only really for spraying shampoo, I very much doubt it'll resemble a snow foam hence why I ordered the proper thing.

Got it from Argos as a couple of my local stores had them in stock for collection, and the price was reduced in store to match the online price

Bumder With A Buffer
ITs a bit hit and miss with the karcher "foam bottles" I have 2 of them and one of them is awesime the other is crap!

I want a new Pressure washer too. Proper hardcore temperature jobbie anyone with experience of those??