ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which performace exhaust 182?

BTB is the only system to have proven gains.

incorrect on 2 accounts. As Dubai has said, supersprint have proven gains... and my car was put on the rollers before and after when developing the new K-Tec exhaust, showing a 3bhp gain with the standard CAT.

you should really be more careful with your statements... you just make yourself and Shed Motorsport look silly.

where are the graphs then, i have only seen the btb graph ???

clio 200 F4Rt
it was tested 2 weeks ago... i suspect the graph is still sat on their desk.

did they not give you a copy?

maybe you could email them so we can have a butchers?

But i will apologise for being wrong! I wont make the same mistake again!

clio 200 F4Rt
oh, and as for looking silly, thats no worries, do it all the time.

Luckily there are enough people around to sing the BTB's praises even when i do make myself look like a bell! :D

oh, and as for looking silly, thats no worries, do it all the time.

Luckily there are enough people around to sing the BTB's praises even when i do make myself look like a bell! :D

saw the BTB system on Saner's car last weekend... looked top notch and sounded great! the quality of the welds were fantastic. I can certainly see why its got the high price tag.

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
I wouldn't say Mat has made us look silly, as far as he was aware there were no other system manufacturers that publish a dyno graph, other than the Supersprint which he wasn't aware of which i think is fair enough mistake to make. As for the KTEC one, fair play, but if its not made public as far as the rest of the world is concerned its merely hearsay, and i don't mean the s**t band with the shrek lookalike!

How much is the new Ktec one?

Does it gain much in the midrange?

How are you finding it?

Get that graph up!