ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which one?

Megane 225 F1
For that price you can go to Pro-speed in Cardif and get a custom one built. Highly recomended!

Lionel Richie
after the hours of phone calls we've exchanged you spent £0 with me, sorry pal not going to chase you, don't have the time!

Mk2 172
after the hours of phone calls we've exchanged you spent £0 with me, sorry pal not going to chase you, don't have the time!

Well i spent 250 quid with ktec so u really shud have!!! Pis* poor attitude. I told you i needed brakes ASAP and so i had to go else where.
Anyway ive only rang u once since youve been tradng and look at how much i spent on the clio!!
Can hardly say i never spent any money! Maybe not with you but with an attitude like that what can u expect :S

Lionel Richie
Sorry Dan that's my choice! The rest of my customers don't have a problem with me and my attitude "hi fred what brake pads should i get" "Ds2500's" "ok done, my card number is"

Mk2 172
Sorry Dan that's my choice! The rest of my customers don't have a problem with me and my attitude "hi fred what brake pads should i get" "Ds2500's" "ok done, my card number is"

I simply asked for a price thats all and u sed youd ring back. I would of then given u my details as i did with ktec!! Is it really an issue wanting to know how much somethings going to cost?!?! Come on get a grip!!!

I don't understand why you found them difficult to fit. As an experienced mechanic I would have thought it would be a doddle for you. I fitted mine myself, just followed some basic instructions and used a bit of common sense. I'm no mechanic and prior to that my experience only went as far as changing an air filter.

I respect what you're saying, perhaps the Scorpion is harder to fit that the Yozza system for example, but as the Scorpion is the only system I've ever fitted it's fair to say I can't really draw a comparison.

Lionel Richie
£148 delivered for reference, but yes, nevermind, i was probably upto my eye balls hence why my phone is 24hour so people can call back outside of work hours when i'm not so busy, crossed wires probably

Lionel Richie
I don't understand why you found them difficult to fit. As an experienced mechanic I would have thought it would be a doddle for you. I fitted mine myself, just followed some basic instructions and used a bit of common sense. I'm no mechanic and prior to that my experience only went as far as changing an air filter.

I respect what you're saying, perhaps the Scorpion is harder to fit that the Yozza system for example, but as the Scorpion is the only system I've ever fitted it's fair to say I can't really draw a comparison.

lining the b*****d thing up! why they made it 3 piece i have no idea, so much cocking around to get it sitting anywhere near straight (it was still not perfect when i'd finished)