ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Magazine?

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Im after a decent magazine as im fairly new to this console stuff. I bought a 360 slim a couple of months ago and want to read up on different games, accesories etc etc.

Cheers

Gamestm is probably the best of the bunch and is generally aimed at people in their 20s-30s. I wouldn't bother with the official XBOX mag personally.

dk

911 GTS Cab
people actually still buy console mags? i thought everyone just used the internet these days.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
people actually still buy console mags? i thought everyone just used the internet these days.

This, unless I'm going on a long journey, if a gaming magazine is to be chosen it is edge.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

Good for the toilet tbh

Plus it's nice to sit in a room and read something made of paper, rather than stare at yet another screen :p

Mito Sportiva 135
Read the Gamecentral section on Metro website...was on telextext for years now only online. The writer is on Edge, and it's updated daily. good reviews, news and features.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Same here, tbh. I appreciate the physical copy aspect of a magazine, but I thought the market had died of death years ago?

That said, I used to look forward to each issue of Zzap 64 and Amiga Format back in the day. :)

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
All platforms mate.

Caters for older gamers, too. So it'll have some old skool features sometimes, which are always a decent read.