ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which lights?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hiya all, I've just got a clio sport which Im going to make some mods to, nothing OTT just want to change the lights, better alloys, just make it look tidier really. I cant pick what type of lights to go for, give me some ideas guys before I make the poor thing look like a muppet!

If you were going to change lights, which would you go for?? I want something sleak!

Thanks in advance! :D

hello and welcome to the forum

in my opinion.. STANDARD!

the only way for a 172/182.

all the aftermarket lights look cheap and tacky
personally id spend the money on some silvervision bulbs all round. and get the 172 wheels powder coated in anthracite like the 182 cup wheels ;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
welcome cliosport. silvervisions only for the lights as they are nice enough. posibly some turinis if you want to change the alloys. get a pic up.

But I dont like them! Im a fussy little moo and I only like clear or smoked/black lights!

How do I change the thingy which says what car ive got? In profile Im guessing?

Cooper S
Has any 1 got the standard Renault White light kit for the rear?
£99 incl vat from my dealer-was tempted but dont want the boy racer look-Whats every 1 think?

Chocolate Bar™
look terrible. its part of the sports pack, but look like cheap clear jobbies off ebay if im thinking about the right ones.

Cooper S
Didn't get a pic-All I can remember is the Red reflector strip across the bottom which kinde defies the object in them!

Shhh
The car is better left as standard as they people know its a real 172. If you start putting mods on it, it looks cheap...

I gotta change the thingy under my name cuz thats not the car ive got, i dont remember selecting anything, will change it later.

My cars black, i just personally think black cars look better with clear lights, just personal taste, we arent talking extream body kits hehe

so you dont have a clio 172/182??

feel free to put some lights on then. lol

just leave the renaultsport models alone :D

I`m not one for after market lights, especially the clio as the lights as standard match the car really well but having seen these on black clio i think they look quite well and not cheap or nasty, it`s a personal taste thing though.
--Picture stolen off JPEX-CLIO`s post (hope you don`t mind)
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106846

dsc01245small7fb.jpg

dsc01231small4zr.jpg

Golf GTI 1.8T
Crazy Clio said:
lets make our cars look identical :)

I think they look nice on them, so what if others have got them.

Sammy have you thought about changing the clios stilts too? (suspension)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
did you have to alter the wiring loom tog et them to fit yours CD mullins?

u can get the K-tec Colour codes for£60 offebay

Golf GTI 1.8T
if its black, then defo the same ones as JPEX-CLIO's. they look well smart and not at all chavvy.