ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which graphics card shall i get?

406 passion wagon..
I'm running Crysis @1680x1050 in High on a 640MB GTS runs very slick - also using the DX10 mod can run in High at the same settings all be it a little slower. Add in AA and the game looks lush but is jerky

pound for pound 2x geforce 9700 gt xfx linked with sli technology. . .
u wont be dissapointed trust me

Better than yours. C*nt.
Love to see what their specs were against the scores on Crysis benchmark.

45fps on high/8xAA using a single GTX clocked to 650/2300, Q6600 at 4.2Ghz/1.45v running from a 4-disk RAID5 array with actual throughput of 1.1 GigaBYTES a second (not gigabit!) with 4gb 1333 OCZ memory running at 5-5-5-15/2.4v.

And on FSX Acceleration / DX10 mode I see peaks of around 70fps over water and 50fps lowest over land with lots of trees and other aircraft/land vehicles.

Both running 1680x1050.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Just to add, I'll be adding my second GTX when I can find an acetal Danger Den block in stock for less than £80 and get my Eheim 1000 to replace my 600, as it's getting close to it's limits. That should see me hit closer to 70fps in Crysis, or around 50 on 16xAA.

Better than yours. C*nt.
This:

water1.jpg

water2.jpg

is showing off ;) x

Better than yours. C*nt.
And yes, it'll run all day without fans in it with the side on it and only just get to 75 degrees CPU/GPU running Crysis on stock clocks... With the clocks above and fans installed running at 800rpm (silent) I keep a constant 40 degrees idle, 50 degrees heavily loaded on both CPU and GPU...

Better than yours. C*nt.
all that with a poxy 15" dell screen?! priorities?! ;)

17", and it's just the one I've got lying around that I haul out when I need to build a machine.

Currently running on a healthy 2407WFP here in it's long term house... Although the fact you thought it was a 15" probably highlights just how mahoosive this thing is!

Monaro VXR
This:

water1.jpg

water2.jpg

is showing off ;) x

Surprised you are only fan cooling the NB unusual not to have a waterblock on it. I know how hot mine gets when overclocking so can imagine it being rather toasty there. Do like the stacker cases though I run one of the newer 830's but running out of room even in that now.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Surprised you are only fan cooling the NB unusual not to have a waterblock on it. I know how hot mine gets when overclocking so can imagine it being rather toasty there. Do like the stacker cases though I run one of the newer 830's but running out of room even in that now.

Waiting for my new 780i and the relevant waterblocks before doing that my friend ;)