ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Exhaust???? Valver

Suzuki SV1000S
Ok guys I know I have spend copious amounts on the valver so far since mmm 3 weeks ago lol - £1900 so far oh plus the £500 bill I just got for the new front end, wichbones suspensions mounts brakes etc (yes am gutted) - Now the next step before the meg 225 engine conversion LOL is a straight through exhaust - Now then which is the best in the public opinion so far??

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
wernt you on about a engine conversion next year if so wouldnt it be worth waiting till then

Suzuki SV1000S
how about getting a hand made jobby - I have had mates that had problems with the mounts with the k-tec ones because they are quite heavy. And the scorpion one I had never quite fitted properly.

Clio 182
I have a full magnex system, with a de-cat and the silencer removed. The fit is better than the original system and it sounds awesome! Has made some good gains on the RR too!

janspeed or supersprint, i have a magnex which is excellent, never pops though just more of a constant roar, would prefer one that pops.

Polo GTi
I like my Magnex, but Powerflow are good and so are Blueflame, I would have any of them.

^^ My Magnex pops and flames like a good un

Suzuki SV1000S
Well on my 172 I had a local guy from a stainless steel maunafucturer build me an exhaust on the car that was straight through manifold back (not including manifold) may get him to do it again as it was awesome quality - Would like to see some flames again - Bloody loud though lol

FlamingMonkey said:
I like my Magnex, but Powerflow are good and so are Blueflame, I would have any of them.

^^ My Magnex pops and flames like a good un

do you have a decat with it?...think that makes the difference?

Suzuki SV1000S
Yeah this isn't a powerflow one - it is a longlife equivalent I think - he mentioned the stainless steel was the same grade they use - Think the powerflow ones are cheaper because the grade of stainless steel is less - not saying they are bad at all though!!