ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which colour?

172 Cup
Ok so im getting a 200: Now important choice, colour and wheel choice!!

Im getting cup version i think and Im thinking red and satin black speedlines, alien green or maybe the yellow and black speedlines!

Whats ur thoughts?

TT 225+
dont think they do LY on the cup, wasn't an option when i specced one up, might be wrong though!

AG with black or RB with white speedlines :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Red or white for me.

Couldnt live with AG every day, rb doesnt suit it imo, not a fan of yellow.

Cupped 200
I took the Albi with White Speedlines... but now, knowing more :p i wouldve taken the Black Speedlines.

If it wouldve not been so expensive i wouldve taken LY with Black SL.

If i had known sooner how p0rn this looks like i wouldve ordered red with black. Thats pure sex!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I'd want to see storm grey in the flesh, could also be a contender

Storm grey, black roof + tash + black speedlines = Drooool

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yes but is AG worth the extra 1200?

car_photo_312049_7.jpg

No.

LY 200
GW and the satin Speedlines are a cracking combo although this will be as common as muck come the end of the run!

RB and Speedlines looks immence as does AG if you can stomach the extra cost for paint so one of these two i think.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
LOL - You couldnt find a worse picture if you tried mate!

In the flesh AG looks f**king immence.

;)

In the flesh its washed out, needed to be a porker viper green or something, like this

3689414333_8c304d5964_o.jpg

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
For me its black, or gw both with Black SLs as standard wheels suck ass. Red sounds nice and Iv not seen one spec'd like that so is a bit different :)

Black! Black! Black!...to hide that fugly front end! Add in some Black SLs = Stealth! The more fecking invisible...the better lol ;) Think Red with Black look quite good as well!

Inferno 182
LOL - You couldnt find a worse picture if you tried mate!

In the flesh AG looks f**king immence.

Did think that myself,what a terrible picture although not helped by the white speedlines.
Anyway dont go for the AG it is a horrible colour ;)

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
AG with Black Alloys & black roof

Edit: U can only get the black roof option if u go for the full fat 200