ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to buy a yozza stealth

been looking for a as close to standard noise exhaust as i can get i would just get a genuine renault one but there the worst build ive seen and fancied a ktec stealth but heard they weight too much etc etc but i cant seem to find anywer to get the yozza stealth or even pics videos etc any help would be great thanks

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
been looking for a as close to standard noise exhaust as i can get i would just get a genuine renault one but there the worst build ive seen and fancied a ktec stealth but heard they weight too much etc etc but i cant seem to find anywer to get the yozza stealth or even pics videos etc any help would be great thanks
Fred at BTM sells them. Check out the Yozza sport appreciation thread there's a few video's and pictures on there