ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where the Best Place to Get Body Kits

Quote: Originally posted by cliorn1.2 on 05 July 2005

Where is the best place on the net to get the best lookin body kit around
hope some1 can help
thanks

Those four words cannot be used to make a sentence in the english language. Best looking and bodykit are mutually exclusive terms.

Colourcode, lower, big wheels and maybe some smoothing/delocking are the extent that exterior mods should IMO be kept to.

Just trying to save him from spunking a load of cash on something that will more than likely look sh*t and hell regret a few months or years down the line fella.

Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 05 July 2005

^^^ You know theres an edit button right?

Do you think a person with such a clearly low IQ could fathom that out. He cant even spell FFS.

172 M69 eater

pmsl @ loony!!!

tbh i wouldnt say buy it all from the same place.. sure it would be cheaper at the end of the day but i liked certain bits from certain kits and put them together

personally if i was buyin another kit i would look to keep it smooth and carry on the lines of the clio rather than adding large sharp angled bumpers

patty

A silver Honda

Yeah true Loony.

^^pattys is an example of a well modded motor IMO.

But each to their own and all that...

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Remedi on 05 July 2005

Yeah true Loony.

^^pattys is an example of a well modded motor IMO.

But each to their own and all that...
ta mate ill drop that tenner round later ;)

i learnt the lesson of puttin large kits on my car with my front as i found it jus looked complete sh*t wen i put it on imo!! loonys jus puttin accross what alot of ppls opinions are on this site (and many others i have been on) which is that as time goes on u realise spending lots of money on bodykits isnt neccessarily practical in the world outside of magazines... most show cars with stupid money spent on them are taken there on the back of trucks... and can hardly drive (i did say most btw before anyone says anything!! lol)

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 05 July 2005

Do you think a person with such a clearly low IQ could fathom that out. He cant even spell FFS.

and hes supposedly a copper pmsl

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 05 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 05 July 2005

and hes supposedly a copper pmsl

Dont get me started fella, lol.

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 06 July 2005
English with Mr Loony.

far better than txt tlk wiv CDMullins :p

but echo loonys comments, most (if not all) bodykits make the car look awful, unsightly, and given 6 months after doing it, youll realise how stupid they look

putting the effort into a car is one thing, but paying silly money to make a car look worse than it did standard is another