ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does your car stay at night ?

Where does you car sleep?

• Total voters

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
On my driveway. I was putting it in one of our sheds but it takes too much effort to get it in and out everytime I wanna go somewhere.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
In the summer it stays on the driveway, but in the winter it gets garaged.

Although having said that it's in the garage right now lol.

If I had to park it on the street I'd probably sell it and get something else

260% JCW
On a RAF camp with Armed gaurds on the gate, barbed wire fence's and patrol dogs.

Should be cheap as fcuk!!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
None of those, In the yard at the end of the drive.

Last few nights it's been locked inside a prison lol

RB 182 cup
Mines put in the garage everynight, my partners cars has been crashed into twice outside the house and our front wall knocked down.

We live at he side of a snooker club and the post office sorting office is at the back of the house, if its not a pissed up driver hitting someone on the street then its some idiot in a royal mail van!

182 has now gone!
Private car park.. only prob is there no gates or barriers so anyone can wander in if they want

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
2010-05-31_00005.jpg

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Hidden round the back of my flat. You'd have to go looking for it or know its there to steal it, which I like.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I live in a very quite cul-de-sac, my car is parked on my drive and lives under a proper outside car cover with my van next to it and my wifes car in front of both on the drop down curb....:D

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
on the street in a terraced road near city center where m old car got stollen from:dapprove:

on the street where all the dickheads in their 1.2 corsas with big bore exhausts are able to set my alarm off all the time

H

Huffski

Military camp. But seemingly it cost more on my insurance to do so :mad:

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
On the street ouside where it has been:

a) keyed
b) mirror knocked off
c) kicked and dented
d) shat on by pigeons

Next house DEFINITELY has to have a double driveway and/or a garage.