ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where does everyone buy there parts?

FRS
Just wondered couldn't find anything relating to it, I only know of eurocarparts and ktec to be honest any other good one's out there? Needing new track rod ends etc :) thanks!

PH2 172 & 182
i bought track rods and rod ends from carparts4less last week. cheapest available anywhere for good quality stuff

Clio 172 cup
I work at a Renault dealer myself and I'm sure I could offer the same (if not better) pricing than he does if people need parts around the Bristol area.

RB 200
I work at a Renault dealer myself and I'm sure I could offer the same (if not better) pricing than he does if people need parts around the Bristol area.

Likewise, I work for a company that has Renault dealers and can get a hold of stuff at staff cost. Not bothered about making a profit if anyone needs anything in the NE