ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I get my door bullet's done?

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Seen alot of people have the door bullets sprayed with the 2.0l 16v on where can I get these from?

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Rather pay someone and have nice job, I aint good at stuff like that ha

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
I'd DIY it, if you practise and practise spraying you can get a really nice finish. Getting your time In between coats right and spraying technique right you should be happy with the finish. After the lacquers dry and you think it's not as shiny as it could be lightly sand with 2500 grit 3000 grit then polish it out and I'm certain you'd be happy! Make sure you get your prep & drying time right though! There's only so much the human eye can pick up quality wise, get it the best you can get it and you'll be happy. After time you'll be content with spraying. I am now! Just practise on a plastic strip or something! Worth saying money for, plus you get the satisfaction and appreciation that you've done it yourself.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
diy it, then send them to Simon when you f**k them up.
Then it will be £54 + the £20 you spent on diy bits.

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
I don't doubt spray shacks work not at all I'm sure it's of the highest quality but if you want to save money and you're a diy kinda guy, then go for it. If you get the technique right DIY spraying can open a whole new world of saving money, a lot of it

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
image.png