ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where can i get lots of webspace for little money??

I have got some software, ringtones, games I wanna upload to the net so my mate can download them.

Whats the best way to go about doing this?

500bhp Scoob
how much space exactly, there are services which allow you to upload to them, then people can download.

www.yousendit.com (upto 1gb)

just use winrar to create an archive, and split it at 999mb or something :)

cheers mole, that will sort do me for now, I would however like to keep them online so anyone can go and download them if i give them the password. Like some of you fellow CS'ers

Its about 6 gig altogether i will need

500bhp Scoob
There are other services, such as MegaUpload and Rapidshare, but each have different rules, such as file size.

Yousendit uploads dont last forever unfortunately, Megaupload is slower, but more reliable, and the files seem to stay on there for much longer

Also look at www.filefactory.com and www.filefront.com (top left, says free file hosting)

500bhp Scoob
To share the amount you want to, amoungst many, i'd say no.
Not unless you have a nice dedicated line which has a few mbits upload.

Think telewest is one of the fastest home broadband suppliers and their upload speed is only 384kbit/s which works out to about 45kb/s, not very fast when you've got to download many gb's of data