ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wHERE CAN I GET ILLUMINATED DOOR SILLS

HI PEOPLE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ILLUMINATED DOOR SILLS FROM THAT SAYS CLIO OR CLIOSPORT ON THEM PLEASE REPLY IF U KNOW ANY COMPANIES WEBSITES PLEASE LEAVE DEYTAILS

Punto/Clio GTT

demon tweeks possibly? could goto maxpower.co.uk and go off their links, im sure one of the companies will have some.

FM

Im about half way through making my first set of these sill plates. Theyre stainless, with words cut and grooves cut out and backed by a clear plastic. Mine should be done by the end of the week, with Clio 16v illuminated. Will take pics if it turns out ok. Can automatically circulate through 2.1 million colours, or if you have any iceled stuff, you can attach them to that.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I want some of these with the proper 16v logo on them the ones on ebay just look a bit tacky imo..

Those ones on top gear looked really good i thought

hi thanks for ur reply

i agree the ones off ebay look very tacky and cheap are looking for some with a good background like carbon fibre effect with sky blue colouring of the cliosport badge?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

make your own!

buy the RS ones from renault and fit an el panel behind them