ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can i get a wheel bearing for a 172 cup

Williams 1&2, LY182
Im after a front wheel bearing for a 172 cup.

Euro car parts want £55+vat!
Renault parts direct want £45 inc vat.
I think this is a bit on the pricey side tbh. Has anyone found a cheaper place?

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
I seem to get 35% days with GSF all the time, might be worth a go.

Otherwise have you tried Renault Wolverhampton? (One of the traders on here so I'm told)

Try carparts4less. They are the same company as eurocarparts, but are often cheaper.

If you spend over £50 you will get £5 off as well.

PH2 172
Im after a front wheel bearing for a 172 cup.

Euro car parts want £55+vat!
Renault parts direct want £45 inc vat.
I think this is a bit on the pricey side tbh. Has anyone found a cheaper place?
Any branch of Andrew Page.SKF bearing kit VKBA3596 £22.57 I/C vat if it`s the same as my ph2 172.

2005 Clio 182
I can't say I'm a big fan of Euro car parts anyway.. I'd agree on Andrew Page or GSF, Euro parts just tend to be low quality from experience.

Had a new bottom ball joint off of them once for a 1.2 clio and it came with a new clamp bolt, granted it was an aftermarket part.

Although when tightening the new clamp bolt that I had gotten with the kit it stripped the thread by meerling trying to tighten it up and all I got back when I phoned up to question this was 'well you should've bought the more expensive one then shouldn't you'. Question me if I'm wrong but aftermarket or not, surely it should still work?

Williams 1&2, LY182
I've found that Renault parts direct offer the best price on this, seeing as it's for a car I've sold I don't want the come back from poor quality parts.

Thanks for all the options you guys have put forward.

Matt

Clio 172 (CUP)
I bought two replacement front bearings for my 172 cup from euro car parts when they had them on offer as low as £30 each. They where the same manufacturer and part number as Renault's own part, which was promptly returned.

Clio 172 (CUP)
I bought two replacement front bearings for my 172 cup from euro car parts when they had them on offer as low as £30 each. They where the same manufacturer and part number as Renault's own part, which was promptly returned.
Checking my email receipts this was it, but please be sure the dimensions are bang on correct when you pick up, one of my boxes had the wrong part replaced in it.

http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/search/628745210/p/car-parts/?628745210&1&1&000370

Part no. 628745210
Currently £34