ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels

hi everyone i have a white 1997 1.4rt and want to fit 16" monza whites with 195/35/16 tyres.do u think the tyres will look to thin or well phat and do u think monza whites will look good on my white rt.also will i need any arch work.cheers

clios rule

i got a white RT and i white wheels will look good depends if ur goin for the whole rude boy/rally look!

the smaller the tyre the betta i reckon and i think everyone will feel the same!

i got 5 spoke 15s with 195/45/15 and the tyres look good on them

hi sorry for all the question but i dont know that much.i want an induction kit prob a hill power one are these the bet i can get or are there any better ones for around £100 and i want a really phat back box maybe even a dual exit 5" set up who are the best people to get one from and how much am i looking at.

Alright m8,

hill power is the best for the cash due to it is the only one i know of with a heatshield meanin it will keep out heat!

for the exhaust i reckon for a twin 5" i think ull need a custome job!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Sure you want 35 profile tyres. 15s take 55 as standard or 50 if you widen tyre to 195 so surely youll be wanting 195/45/16 tyres????