ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels similar is design to OZ Superleggera, Team Dynamics 1.2, Speedline Turinis.

205 GTI, Clio 182
Hi guys,

Looking at various wheel options and don't want to discount anything. Does anyone know of any other wheel models/brands that have a similar multispoke design that the wheels listed in the title have? They must be 16".

For reference here are some Superleggeras:
alban._1906200322_oz_superleggera_mgs.jpg

Some Team Dynamics:
prorace1hpsilver.jpg

and obviously, the Turini's (2120):
SPEEDLINE-2120-GUNMETAL.jpg

I'd prefer them in a darker color (preferably Anthracite or black).

Giulietta 940
Re: Wheels similar is design to OZ Superleggera, Team Dynamics 1.2, Speedline Turinis

Rota Rspec. I'm looking at getting some myself...

Monaro VXR
Re: Wheels similar is design to OZ Superleggera, Team Dynamics 1.2, Speedline Turinis

FOX have a new track look wheel that is similar. Not normally a fan of their wheels but it actually looks all right.

The FX004
wheel_fx004-silver.png

205 GTI, Clio 182

The Fox looks alright. Not touching Rota. Heavy and poor quality.

205 GTI, Clio 182

Braid's wheels look hot, but none of them are available in dark silver, anthracite or black.

lift number 1 @ btm

True enough, but it wouldn't be too much work to spray them if you really wanted them.

Have you looked at compomotive too? I can't remember if they do anything like you're after.

lift number 1 @ btm

I've no idea, I might send an enquiry.

Looking at the order form, they do different colours and finishes too.

Giulietta 940

Out of curiosity, why does Rota get such a bad rep for quality? Surely they must conform to certain standards etc.

Giulietta 940

LOL, are you sure? Heavy, i'd say the 15" Rota sliptreams I have are the lightest wheels i've ever owned and not had any problems with quality (paint or buckling) like people point out.

See this is what I've heard. They're light, and seeminly still as strong, and obviously come with a warranty anyway.

OZ superturismo??

Cant insert a pic at the moment as I am at work, but have a google.

RS RIP

I've no idea, I might send an enquiry.

Looking at the order form, they do different colours and finishes too.

I received prices yesterday from a Dutch dealer. Not too bad i must say ! Now... i want to know the weights !! See if i can find out. They look excellent, hope they come as light as the OZ Superleggera or the like ; 6,5kg would be a weightsaving of 3kg per side !! And it's a VERY good way to save weight on the car

lift number 1 @ btm

I'm not sure what a Dutch dealer has to do with wheels... ;) but I'd be interested to know weights too.

RS RIP

^^ hehhehe i do not know what you're on about..

I kind of like these too for the mean rally-look, prob pretty heavy though:
http://www.braid.es/wheels/products...ock-wheels_p22/winrace-t-acropolis-_p234.html

Oh yeah, the guy was pretty helpfull as he send me the complete pricelist, he will also look into the weight of the wheels. The normal one like you mentioned in the pic is 9kg, he weighed one tonight

There is also a lightweight one , same but lighter. Wonder how much lighter that will be.
OZ Ultra wo'nt be beat me thinks

205 GTI, Clio 182

I'm not sure what they're like now, but I had a pair not long ago, and my fro

205 GTI, Clio 182

I'm not sure what they are like now, and maybe they have improved. But a few years ago I was in a car where his front left completely sheared away from the spokes when braking. It wasn't on a track, and it was scary as all f**k. As far as I know they were mounted and balanced correctly.

They aren't cheap enough to warrant that, and I'd rather spend a little extra. They might be perfectly good now, I don't know. But I'm not sure I want to risk that.

Clio 172

Rotas aint a heavy wheel. Slipstream in 16" around 6.5kg which is down with the weight of ultraleggeras. Speedline 2118's are heavy. Rolling in at nearly 9kg they are heavier than some standard wheels:dapprove:. Most speedlines are around the 8-9kg weight tho for a 16". Pro race 1.2's are 7.2kg in a 16"

Stripped yozza'd cup

Pro race 1.2's are light too....

205 GTI, Clio 182

I ended up going with 2118's :p