ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels on regular Clio 1.2 RN

I have Clio 1.2 RN, MK 1, 98.

I would really really like to put some wheels on it, Im looking at some Speedline or OZ models. So I want to know:
1. Which is the maximum size of the wheels that can be installed on regular suspension non-lowered Clio?
2. Which tyres?

Since Im only 18, my dad doesnt let me make serious modifications on the car, but Its okay to put alloy wheels, and some spoilers...

The other thing is - how much can I low my Clio if I only buy "sport springs"? Which ones are good? Thanks...BM

if ya standard shocks are ok u can lower it 40mm ish by just changin the front springs and getting the torsion bar re-set at the back.. torsion bar normally cost bout £90 i think. go fo 15s if u dont want problems with arches after lowering too.

where bout are u? and hello!

Skoda Fabia vRS

you can get Terra springs from Euro Car Parts for about £40, these are very good quality and used in some Bilstein kits

usually retail for £70+ like Eibach springs do

OK. But what I really want to know is;

1. Which rims (size)?
2. Which tyres?

I think Ill lower it a little, so if I do, lets say 35mm, which tyres are maximum fit, and which do you recommend?