ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels are Done!

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
2 of them anyways :p got the other 3 todo today :)
Think i will spray the bullets and badges to match.

4712_103711712480_542147480_2331143_5423688_n.jpg

n542147480_2331144_2112487.jpg

Opinions?

Red 197
That looks brill mate.
Did you take the tyres off or just mask em up?

think the bullets would look good same colour too.

Renault Clio
What colour are they then?

Looks really good mate, get some close up pics of them.
Just do your bullets to match now, with red writing.

I wasn't being funny :S I was just saying. They're dirty, so if he cleans them the new wheels will stand out more and look way better. That's all.

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
Look at my front street on the 1st pic, My tyres are always dusty :p.. gets tyre shine every week =, just not this week due to spraying alloys!

The colour is just Grey. To be honest i was just a messing about with the spare at 1st but it really grew on me when i stuck it on the car!. Problem i got now is the shop i got the paint for didnt have anymore tins, i did buy enough todo it but one of the cans was dodgey and had to take it back :(

So went to halfords today picked up the closest colour possible (Volvo Deep Grey) slightly different shade but should give the same effect! :D (obviously have to spray them all again! :mad:)

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
Managed to find a Shop that sells the same paint! So got em finished

Did the Bullets too!
n542147480_2339239_5553626.jpg

n542147480_2339240_650047.jpg

All comments welcome :p

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
wow you finished them in 1 day? dont you need to let them dry properly first?

edit: btw they look spot on!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks mint. Should have left the badges and bullets, its been done to death tbh!

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
Done them over 2 days, probably shouldnt of put em on so quick but im impatient lol

aint done the badges, had todo the bullets though i think they looked odd before.

Thanks for the comments!!

Roadster Coupe
Looks great, im gonna do the same wiv my 182 wheels. Best colour I reckon is Rover Gunmetal grey. Did you prime the wheels or did you just sand them and sprayed the paint directly over it?

Grumman has his 172 in "Firey Red" with black wheels, looks almost the same,a great look. Might get my "Wicked Red" Saxo Furio wheels done in the same way as red and black does look brilliant!!