ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel referb ideas please,Photoshop request please !!!!!!!

FULL FAT 182
Hello there im looking at getting my wheels referbished in the near future, im prepaired to pay upto 200 pound on getting them done. Ive had a few ideas, get the dish/rim polished and center sprayed in highpower silver.

if anyone is good at photoshop i would apreciate some attemps please.

valver8.jpg

valver6.jpg

valver3.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/wazza16valver/valver6.jpg

Beetle
Looks great as it is, however if i were getting them refurbed i'd go for polished dish with gloss black centres.

Thats stunning :approve: id leave the wheels as they are look spot on. Or you could sell me them or ill swap you for a set of trophy rims lol, what make wheels are those? and what ET? what tyre size you running?

Cheers Craig

FULL FAT 182
Craig172. said:
Thats stunning :approve: id leave the wheels as they are look spot on. Or you could sell me them or ill swap you for a set of trophy rims lol, what make wheels are those? and what ET? what tyre size you running?

Cheers Craig

the wheels are et45 with 15mm hubmetric spacers making to offset et30 wheels are 15"x8j with 195/50/15 goodyear f1's, ummmm are you joking about the turinis or serious? ? ? ?

wazza16valver said:
the wheels are et45 with 15mm hubmetric spacers making to offset et30 wheels are 15"x8j with 195/50/15 goodyear f1's, ummmm are you joking about the turinis or serious? ? ? ?

What make are the wheels? ive seen them on the veedubs but never a clio, and 8j would be perfect, well im wanting euro rims for my yellow 172, and i mite be putting my silver 172 back to standard so id be selling the turinis as im going for the euro look with the yellow one. do you have any more pics of your car? Cheers mate

FULL FAT 182
Craig172. said:
What make are the wheels? ive seen them on the veedubs but never a clio, and 8j would be perfect, well im wanting euro rims for my yellow 172, and i mite be putting my silver 172 back to standard so id be selling the turinis as im going for the euro look with the yellow one. do you have any more pics of your car? Cheers mate

the wheels are made by a company called RH there german, were are you based? and are they def trophy ones? and what colour are they?

wazza16valver said:
the wheels are made by a company called RH there german, were are you based? and are they def trophy ones? and what colour are they?

Are the wheels still available to buy, can you buy them in the uk? im based in Middlesbrough - north east, you? yeah they are the trophy wheels in anthracite

FULL FAT 182
umm doubs it i had a mission finding them, hence why i got them from germany. Are your wheels in good nick? ? ? i live all the way in kent which is a pain