ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel colour for my BG

So i finally have a spare car to use while i get my wheels resprayed this week. Cant decided on a colour though and have been thinking about this for months and keep changing my mind.

Here are some examples of other members cars:

P1040170.jpg

030.gif

image_zps38f76fc6.jpg

It has the standard silver wheels on it at the moment like the car below

DSC_0237.JPG

Your thoughts?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Black look rubish. Silver also look rubish and make it look like you have a poverty spec 182. Anthracite look the best and theres a reason people say this, it isnt because they are "sheep" its because they simply, look the best colour on a black 182.

I am leaning towards anthracite at the moment but not having seen it in person i cant make my mind up to go slightly darker than the standard anthracite or not.

​Maybe something along the lines of BMW sparkling grey?

FDC12BB6-6FDF-4424-A50A-CBB9167A3AFA-3932-000001C466D1E56E_zps62510600.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
That looks a nice colour, i think for black / bg a shade of anthracite/grey is the only way to go.

Ive decided on something along the lines of rover stone grey which is just a tiny bit darker than the original anthracite i think.
Im liking the black diamonds on the center caps like in the first pic i put up so ill try that out on a spare one i have lying around.

​Now to play the waiting game and hope they look good.

RB 182
I think if you had different wheels then silver would good with BG. With the standard wheels anthracite is defo the best option IMO.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
CJGREEN had a deep bronze colour they looked good IMO different wheels mind so prob look $hit with these..

PB172,dci100,dci65
Vote for anthracit.
​I have a BG too....going to color my wheels to anthracit as well. Had white wheels when got my 172, have black OZ now , the wheels get lost simply thete, but the Turinis are goint for Anthracite as soon as I have some time.

LY FF182
Be funky, bright blue/red/gold/purple/orange

something like that. A friend had bright blue FF wheels on his BG.. Looked awesome!

I'm pretty sure that top one with the anthracite wheels is mine : )

Yep thats yours alright. Looks really smart. I think the previous owner said it was some kind of anthracite / bronze power coat he picked but didn't know the name of it.

Bit of a set back for me though. Went to take off the wheels earlier today. f**king locking wheel nut snapped :dapprove: