ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel cleaning brush...which one??

Titanium 182 full fa
Ive tryed both Halfords own blue brush and Meguiars wheel brush, i only use them to actually clean inside the wheel not the face of the wheels and i fine them both after doin a couple of wheels they dont seem to hold there shape very well, im looking for something that maybe hasnt got any bristles on but more of a material/fibre one. Any ideas? And its standard 182 Anthracite wheels.

Clio 182
I got a Halfords one but it's not great, doesn't get a lot of the stuff off and I just end up covered too... I find the anthracite really difficult compared to previous silver alloys.

Titanium 182 full fa
yeh thats the one, they do bend back but when cleaning if your not carefull the bristles around one part of the brush go flat and could end up scratching your wheels and its noticeable on Anthracite wheels.

106 GTi
I use the black and blue halfords one, much prefer it to the Megs one, That used carefully and a jumbo sponge cut in half works fine on my wheels.

106 GTi
Small enough to push through the spokes when cut in half, force it in and pull it back out, not super fast but it works.