ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel bearing

mk2 ph low 1.2
noticed a noise has been comeing from my front wheels when up to normal speeds, i think it is my wheels bearings, could anyone verifie this for me, how much would it be to change them and how much do they usualy cost?

mk7 fiesta zs
depends what side its on, if they've never been changed before i would do both sides as it makes more sense - the other one will probably fail before long if only one is changed. they are'nt too expensive - less than £30 IIRC (get them from a motor factors, they will be £'s cheaper than a dealer for the same thing in a different box)

mk2 ph low 1.2
cheers was going to do both because it sounds like they both gone do you no how much it would cost to have them done

mk7 fiesta zs
not sure on labour costs TBH, most decent garages are around £40 - £50 per hour though..