ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Alignment/Tracking

Really need to look into getting my tracking done. Have changed a few suspension parts etc.

Where is the best place to get it done? I have a voucher for National to get a free check or to get it done for £15 :eek:
:lolup:

Or have been looking at taking it to ATS euromaster. wheel alignment - £31.99. Computerised front axle - £41.99. 4 Wheel computerised - £62.99

And had a quick looks like the rear beam is fixed so no point in getting the 4 wheels done?

pimp mobile Zafira
Try some smaller independent garages as well. I used National Tyres a good few years ago and they weren't bad at all. Price was spot on and good customer service.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ask in your local area's section. Or google 'Glasgow wheel alignment' and filter down to forum (discussions) results only

Recommendations are the only way to find decent places.

I've used ATS 4wheel alignment on mine ! I had the backs checked just to be 100 percent nothing was bent ! Did a very good job and I normally steer away from places like that, they even let me watch them adjusting everything so can't moan !