ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel alignment Harlow / Essex - where ?

Sorry I'm sure it's been covered before for this area but I could do with a recommendation, for a good but reasonably priced place to get my alignment done.

I usually use my local tyre shop but he did such a s**t job last time I'll avoid going back. Having tyres fitted in the morning then want to get the alignment sorted.

Halfords is 30, trustable ? F1 autocentres was close to 50 I think, ats is around 33 but I think it's more for laser.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Mark won't be none of this £50 stuff but he's work is epic.

Mark's a proper motorsport engineer my ph1 will be going to him.

Mark's a trader on here look him up fella.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Mark's work will be incredible .. you're probably looking at an afternoon's work and 3 figures....

Drive Dynamics [formally Skidmarques] now in Hanningfield, east of Billericay are decent and highly recommended. Laser alignment and will do anything you want them to if you want OEM / fast road / track / rally setup... they're no chain/KwikFit type.

If you can't find them, PM me and I'll find you the FB page ..

RB182 Cup
Mark Fish comes recommended from me. He did my alignment in January and it was spot on. Cost £85 iirc

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I Asked him couple weeks ago and told me £60 and I can stay wait while he does it,bit expensive but least you know he is doing a good job,well he's staff I say as he does office work now I think,really nice fella tho,all counts when it comes to customer service.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Ok,so ended up going to Elite.
Before.
Tracking Before.JPG

After.
Tracking After.JPG