ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whay cant i stop buying clios?

ph1 track weapon
as above!

currently the winning bidder on another ph1! why cant i escape the sodding things?

Mk5 golf gti
I'm 22 and I've had about 8 lol
Everytime I always say I won't have another
Got an alfa now for winter then ill buy a trophy probs

172 ph1
do u just buy them then track them??? in a way i think its a shame theres less and less on the road but then i think each one makesmine more rare hehe lol

im the same though i had clio for first car then loads of others then first ph1 172 then loads of s**t then had enough and bought a blue ph1 lol havent looked back though

SQ5
Know how you feel, currently have my 4th and 5th Ph1 172's, looking at getting a 182 possibly too! And that doesn't include the 4 other Clios I've owned before!

Clio
there great lol been driving clios for 10 years ownend more than i can list...

never sell my dynamiquie cost pennys to run and never lets me down

ph1 track weapon
Looks like I did well with this one! Unbelievably tidy, and a very strong engine, possibly too good to track dare I say it!

Evo 6, E92 320d
I have seen it on the way to work a couple of times, was going to view but decided on a ph2 now. It certainly looked a tidy car.