ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats your opinion of these lights??

R-CLIO202-TL-LEDCH.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
^ yeah they are.

i bought the other style, which are red at the top and bottom with a clear strip through the middle. i thought they were the genuine FK ones, but sadly not, and therefore the quality of them in places was questionable.

E60 diesel powah
^ yeah they are.

i bought the other style, which are red at the top and bottom with a clear strip through the middle. i thought they were the genuine FK ones, but sadly not, and therefore the quality of them in places was questionable.

u stil got them mate?

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
Anyone know if you can get standard looking lights with led's? I think these would look far more classier than these lexus style - They are a bit too "Chav" for my liking...

No offence mate - each to their own! ;)

Will ruin one of the nicest cars on the site.
- thanks for the comment Al
I was only asking what people thought - If anything they would go on my wifes clio - wouldnt touch my car! she likes all the chavy stuff lol!

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
not keen at all. here i tell you what why dont you buy another set of standard lights fit those and then step back and say to you self "well that was a wast of time and money" because you would be thinking the same if you bought those.

just my opinion though mate.