ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats your 2 litre mk1 got

Right in the middle of rebuilding a 2.0 litre from a megane to go in my clio.

It's all stripped down now waiting for a bit of machining to be done to the head so is an ideal time to add bits when it goes back together.

What have you guys got in yours?
Particularly interestd in cams and any internal mods carried out. also what figures you've got.

Any bolt on bits too. got exhaust and filter at the mo.

Oh and chip options. will need to be chipped to run properly but what have you got? any good?

the megane head has already got bigger valves than the williams so will be sticking with them. will re seat them etc. not touching the bottom end. is fine. not going to spend silly money either. just sensible amount.

What prices we looking at for port and polish tho. manifolds would need doing too tho. anything i can do there?

Not much can be done to the manifold just clean it.
Cams are supposed to be good I've yet to drive a standard car though much but in my experiance it is fun realky gives he car some kick at high rpm.
I'd get the mapping done on the standard ECU personally by Hillpower.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Mine has approx 165-170 bhp on a fully rebuilt engine by Nick Hill...has lightened/balanced flywheel, h/p chip, h/p i/k, ashley exhaust and supersprint manifold... IMO All the engines with low mileage or rebuilt/megane btn ends seem to be quicker..