ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the most £ you’ve spent filling up

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Haha at the start of this it was £35 to fill up now it's like £60/£70 lol

C1 VTR (Company Car)
£41.20 couple of weeks back, which was the lowest I've ever run it, usually costs me about £30..

But the other day I was behind a Land Rover and when he pulled off I checked the pump before I filled up and his was £115 lol

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Haha stupid how cheap fuel was back in 2004 compared to now.....

dCi 80- about £60 to fill from empty empty. Can get me about 700 miles at a push. Close to 500 pottering around town ect.

Cheapest fuel round here ATM is 1.29 for diesel and 1.26 for petrol

German V6
WTF is he driving? A truck

Scania R480, he said he's filled up over 600 to fill up from empty in a r730 but it's probably not that much.

260587_2073439271640_8085778_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Archived Post from old forum

£39.50 last night, BP Ultimate.

Thats alot isnt it? The "miles to go before fillup" thingy said ---.--, so I assume I was running on fumes!

Daves Porsche 944 Turbo takes over £50 to fill up and will only do about 300-350 miles per tank. I am using it today and will be trying to squeeze the last drop out of it. ;)

Hah I love this thread bump!

I spend £50 and am lucky to get 300 miles!

clio 182 black /gold
I filled up today from almost empty it was £56. My brother had put £115 in his transit. He said he went to fill his range rover and stopped at £105 he had ran out of money lol. Thirsty things with a drink problem.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
My transit used to take £100 of diesel.

When I was filling it every other day it started to get real expensive.

Ged

PD130 Peach
put 102 litres into my friends toureg before.. was at a private diesel tank so no price... but thats like 140 quid? Jesus...

from fuel light iv put 86 quid into my clio before

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Trick is to keep putting the same £ of fuel into your car then it won't cost you more ;-)

BG182ff,explod Focus
The company I was working for a few years ago got a new Fiat Scudo van in their fleet.
After driving it all around the country for nearly 2 weeks it was down to just under a quarter tank so pulled in to fill up.
At the time the Renault Master vans were taking about £60 to fill from empty but the Scudo passed £60 and wasn't showing any sign of clicking off.
Once it got to £80 I was beginning to panic and my hand was aching and I was crawling on the ground trying to see if it was leaking out somewhere.
It finally clicked off at £95 and that was back in 2008 so dread to think how much that would be.

My current record is €97.

RE: Aching hand. Clips FTW. Although in the UK they're all disabled. Probably because the average UK Toby would just stand there flicking cigarette ash into the filler neck, and/or fall asleep.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Funnily enough I remember passing Asda around that time in my Punto GT and seeing the stanchion price advertise 82p per litre and thinking it to be stupidly expensive! Lol.

D.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Most ive ever put in was £100 in my old BMW e39 i did 310miles, sold it later on that month lol.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
My best in the landy is £136ish it's about £100 every week my sisters boyfriend dose nearly €1000 a week in his truck.

320d
So funny (depressing) seeing how people used to fill up Clio's for £36.

Think the most I've put in mine was about £68 when it was like 1.45 a litre. Its about £63 now.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Work van was £129 the other day, around 92 litres iirc. Can't remember what I last filled the 200 up with but I'd imagine something like what Christopher says

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I do on average a 1000 miles a week at about 22/25mpg.

Thankfully I'm not interested in keeping tabs on the fuel cost because I think i'd cry myself to sleep. :(