ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the best way to clean a black car

blackgold megane 225 5dr
those are fantastic photos. do you fancy coming and giving me a hand with mine. ;) i have a pc for you :D
super car Rich.

Cheers, where about's are you based ?

a bit to far for you i am in derbyshire. nr burton on trent:( never mind i will do my best. any chance you could send me a run through of how you clean yours and products you use. cheers.

If I have too. Wheels of and it cleans up okay after.

Whereabouts do you live then rich? i only work in cheltenham. Wouldnt mind seein it. :)

In Tewkesbury, work in Cheltenham myself to.

blackgold megane 225 5dr
cheers rich very nice.
i have the Menzerna range and swissvax onyx so not of to a bad start.poorboys ex-p glaze and few other bits, looks like i could be spending a bit more. want to try and get it spot on for wsr at donnington in sept. will start stocking up ready.
many thanks for the links.

106 GTi
I used to use the EX-p but have ditched sealant for the summer but have moved onto the Jeffs AGT for winter.

The Onyx is a great choice.

blackgold megane 225 5dr
does using the Aquagleam water filter make a big difference? i have looked at them in the past but wondered how much they do.

106 GTi
I love mine - I don't need to dry the car at all bar the door shuts etc and the wheels and arches which I don't use water filtered water on.

I only use 20 litres per wash so should last a dent amount of time.

ford focus
ok im not a fussy fu**er so im gonna do the 2 buckets one to rinse the dirt off then one with shampoo then another to rinse the shampoo off then i think il invest in sum of that swiss vax