ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats the best 15" rd legal trackday tyre?

193 mk2
whats the best 15" rd legal trackday tyre?
out of, toyo R888's, kumho V70's, yoko A038's & the dunlops & avon jobbies or anything else thats worth mentioning???
in terms of grip, tyre wear, price etc.
thanks matt

Flame Red (172)
i'm using micheline tyres...i participated in lots of sprint races and these tyres din't let me down once..althought here in the gulf the weather is so hot...in terms of grip u can trust them...they r a bit expensive;)

Silverston I forget the name of them I use them they are good but pricy £100 list price excuding VAT I think. However there road legal ness is questinable Renault mechanics refuse to drive my car on them even though they have E markings. Its not recomended for roa use as they won't last 1k and in the wet (unless there Cut to suit) thery like aqua planning.

clio 200 F4Rt
i run the yokohama A048R's and have been very impressed with them. Relentless amounts of grip, and seem to wear fairly well.

100_0600-vi.jpg

193 mk2
fmp how much are they a corner & what are they like on the road, also how do they compare to toyo's r888?

Lionel Richie
michelin pilot sport cups are the best dry tyre we've found folowed by the yoko A048 then the kuhmo

toyo we're yet to try