ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats happened to my laptop :(

ds3
smoke started coming out the back, burning smell etc.. i removed the battery but it wasn't that and now the exterior case has a melt in it. what was it and why did it do that?! and can it be fixed? kind of scared to turn it on :(

2623blu.jpg

Barge
Oh dear. I'd say it's probably f**ked if things have been melting.

Take it to PC world or somewhere if you buy a new one and get them to take all your ASW pics/documents/programmes off for you and it'll be like it never broke... But with a new pooter.

ds3

Take it to PC world or somewhere if you buy a new one and get them to take all your ASW pics/documents/programmes off for you and it'll be like it never broke... But with a new pooter.
it was a very scary moment.. i thought it was going to catch fire in my hand! i am going to just get a new one. this ones had it really.. the disk drive fell out, it's got some invincible spyware and now it's melted. new one time!!

Megane 225 F1

FLMAO

LOL! There's a call for you, it's the kettle and something about a colour?

Go to Apple and buy a MacBook. You get a pretty white thing and they'll transfer everything for you.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Prepare to lose weight though in an Apple store. Your wallet will quarter it's size!

Blondie, buy my laptop off me, and I'll get a macbook.

I'll even leave the naked pics of me on there for you.

Barge
LOL! There's a call for you, it's the kettle and something about a colour?

Go to Apple and buy a MacBook. You get a pretty white thing and they'll transfer everything for you.

Unfortunately, my ASW days are long gone. :(

You're right about a MacBook. Apple gayer. But perhaps she doesn't have those kind of pennies to spend.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The wallet would always be the same size regardless of content surely?

Unless you have one of those new variable mass wallets.

The wallet would always be the same size regardless of content surely?

Unless you have one of those new variable mass wallets.

So if I take £800 in £20 notes out of my wallet, the mass of the wallet doesn't change?

I think it does.

Megane 225 F1
Mass or size? The actual wallet wont change size but the mass will.

TBH shes a women, blates just sticks it in her bra.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Well i guess the wallet would stretch so it would get bigger.

Who carries £800 in cash around anyway. (obviously someone who isnt getting a mac)

The mass of the wallet remains the same. The combined mass of the wallet and money is reduced. That's obvious, but what does it have to do with buying an Apple computer?

Well i guess the wallet would stretch so it would get bigger.

Who carries £800 in cash around anyway. (obviously someone who isnt getting a mac)

I keep a grand on me as a float. You never know what kind of deal will pop up.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wouldn't the content count as one with the wallet tho?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So when you say to someone "I'll just get my wallet out", does Tom say I'll just get my wallet and cards and money and receipts and change out?

I know i'm right.