ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats a Turbo 182 like?

*What's a Turbo 182 like?

Built by Andyrg and Clioturbo.co.uk

Apologies for the quality, but hopefully it demonstrates how well these engines respond to boost.

(filmed on a private road - naturally)

[video=youtube_share;bOkbRZ8pjIA]http://youtu.be/bOkbRZ8pjIA[/video]

Last edited:

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Looks good mate.. Where's this private road I'd like to do a video ;).. What power are you getting?

Suzuki Jimny
He removed it I think. Looked no faster than a standard car after spending quite a few thousand.

late 2003 172cup
What torque you getting from it buddy? It picks up well in 3rd which suggests it's got lots of it ;)
It's like mine ( I just hope it cost you more than 3k for the power! Lol)
When I bought my Clio turbo it never had a dump valve/ recirc valve/ blow off fitted. Just a blanking plate. My bro suggested if I had it to Fit something. So I ordered a forge recirc valve and the seller fitted it before I picked it up. Prob I had then was I could only get 14psi, (still bloody quick!) I rang forge and the sent me the next spring up. Now it goes to 19-20psi. So I might need to ask for the next spring so I can run the 25-26psi I was told it could run. I mostly run to work and back once a week on 14-15psi ( it's quick but not to stressful on the little beast.) nice having the boost controller to reach Over and try a quick 20psi lol. ( be even better to feel 25psi! Lol) shorts burst is enough. I have done 2k since sept and only had engine mount come little loose.