ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what you think

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

if in buy this throphy for £12.995 on the rd.

right if i put new exhaust and ecu and induction kit would it be worth it?

what do you think? i imagine alot off ppl would say to keep it standard??

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

i duno? maybe a howard and scott if thats twhat thee called and an inclosed ik like viper but better!! what power increas wud i get?

A red missile

to be honest id buy it and rag the tits off it for a while then decide, even in standard setup its an impressive machine. That said one of the small criticisms id throw at it is it doesnt make enough noise :) A louder exhaust would make me even happier.

[Edited by 63/500 on 8/12/2005 1:32:40 PM]

Euge, if your looking at 200bhp then youll need more than an exhaust and induction kit. Theres manifold work that can be done by BenR on here, all of these mods can be remapped with an SMT6 from Andy at GDI, who is also on here. Might be worth checking them out!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Hayward & Scott are a fantasic company, being in the trade for decades, a trustworthy company, and youll pay for the performance.

i would modify and car, even an enzo!

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 12 August 2005

Hayward & Scott are a fantasic company, being in the trade for decades, a trustworthy company, and youll pay for the performance.

i would modify and car, even an enzo!
Neon washer jets?