ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would win folks

Ive driven both cars standard. I have to say Im more impressed with the general pickup and midrange of the cup, however if the driver of the vee was to be totally brutal off the line Id say it would just shade it. Just.

Ive only done one 1/4 mile in a cup and I got a 15.1 on sh*te yokos, so I know theyre quick!

[Edited by civic_legend on 5/20/2005 3:06:55 PM]

E91 M Sport

Probably almost identical.

I used to drag rmccardals 182 (approx. 205bhp at the time) along some good straights in MK, and it was completely even. The V6 has good torque from 3/4krpm upwards, which can make it more level than the bhp/ton figure would suggest.

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 20 May 2005
Probably almost identical.I used to drag rmccardals 182 (approx. 205bhp at the time) along some good straights in MK, and it was completely even. The V6 has good torque from 3/4krpm upwards, which can make it more level than the bhp/ton figure would suggest.

What car were you driving?

Remapped derv Golf

JONGSR4 had a blat with a modded mk1 in the Lancer Evo 2 and although the Vee lost it put up more of a fight than a 172 Cup (which he now has)would.

Remember the Cup was only slighty quicker around one tight circuit than the mk1 V6.

Cant imagine youd stand as much chance against a mk2 though.:)

Please just race each other on a drag strip/airfield.

Video it and show us the results or tell us the result. Then you and well know the answer for sure.

It would be even better if you could do a best of 3 or 5.