ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What V6 spoiler is this?

Petrol Blue 182.
It's mahooosive! saw it last night, not seen one before!

DSC00023.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
that big? i didnt realise they were that big, thought the trophey spoiler came on the 182 trophy too?

Yep, about £400 or so, if you can find one. Iirc it's referred to as a duck bill one.

I think it looks a bit OTT.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
hummm...I think it could be a rip off. Prima replica.

It's supposed to be or is the Clio Trophy racing spoiler And yes it is pisch.

thats milkys car!

im not sold on the spoiler, looks nice from the back when your following it, but from other angles is a bit too big.

The wide one
Must admit I'm still not taken on the spoiler myself (and I put it there!), love the look from behind, but side on..... still not made up though. I have the original one should I desire to go back to standard but for now the trophy spoiler stays.

Couzens - think I saw your car... leather seats?

Petrol Blue 182.
Must admit I'm still not taken on the spoiler myself (and I put it there!), love the look from behind, but side on..... still not made up though. I have the original one should I desire to go back to standard but for now the trophy spoiler stays.

Couzens - think I saw your car... leather seats?

yeah would of been mine mate, cant fault the rest of your car though mate! theres a meet in camberley at the meadows tommorow if you fancy popping along, ill PM you anywho