ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Tyres?????

Megane Trophy #147
My 2 front tyres are gettin low so will need to be changed next month i have toyo proxes 4 all round cos they came with the wheels i don't wanna spend more than £50 a tyre at the very most so should i stay with proxes 4 or go wit summit else can someone recommend me a tyre for under £50 and where can i get them from cheers sorry forgot to say 195/45/16 what difference do 205/45/16's make also

Clio on SL 2118s
i have yokohama parada spec 2s.
in 15" they were £40each and a very good tyre imo.

Megane Trophy #147
i found some proxes 4 for 42 quid each online just need somewhere to fit them but not sure

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Michelin Pilot Exaltos ftw! They are a great tyre, although to be fair i don't really have much to compare them to!
Can get them for about £85 per tyre fitted in Costco apparently... I get them for about £90 in Maldon Supertyres...

1998 BMW e46 323i
I would spend a bit more mate. I know you don't want to, but it's so whack when you fit new tyres that are awful and have to drive them for months and months and months.... I put 4 Yoko jobbies on last time and I would recommend you have a go of my sister before I recommend them to anyone!

I think I'll always use Goodyear Eage F1s from now on. Were more money than I wanted to spend, but they are incredible. If Exaltos are better still, I'd be surprised. They're even more £ again tho.

Rusty Cup
Dont what ever you do make the mistake of buying parada's!!!!!!! baring in mind we are heading into winter and you are unlikely to see a dry day for 9 months!!!

I wrote my car off going round a bend within the speed limit because of parada's.

Best tyre iv ever seen in the dry no question what so ever (without paying stupid money)

I hear Eagle F1's are amazing in the wet id think about them