ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do with the Cup?

Had it a year now and it's been bloody brilliant. Taken us to France and been great fun and no prOblema what so ever. Question is I'm contemplating what to do with it, keep it standard or mod it? Perhaps just tweak it maybe strip it out. It's totally standard at the moment and it's my daily. I suppose what do people think would really complete the 172 cup, I've been told alOf that a set of recaros might be an idea? Opinions appreciated?

RS6 C7
Recaro's are a great upgrade, I personally would never fit coilovers again if i was using a car for the road most of the time, It completely ruin the setup of the car and is not a pleasant experience on regular roads. Just enjoy it for what it is and do a few cosmetic upgrades like recaro's , Xenons etc. :)

SQ5
Recaro's are a great upgrade, I personally would never fit coilovers again if i was using a car for the road most of the time, It completely ruin the setup of the car and is not a pleasant experience on regular roads. Just enjoy it for what it is and do a few cosmetic upgrades like recaro's , Xenons etc. :)

What coilovers did you use?

172 Cup
Renew the original cup shocks, sportlines, few new bushes/mounts, decent tyres...done & enjoy mate

Renault Traffic
i personalyl would keep it as it is mate, as said a nice set of recaros would be a nice touch but the sports are great wee cars as there and the more you modify the more problems you will eventually have in the future