ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what to buy?

172 Cup
right guys got about 400-500 to spend on the 182, dont really know what to get, was thiking of going up o rstuning in leeds at some point but may also think about suspenssion upgrades, what do u guys reckon, got viper induction and custom decat powerflow at the moment!

In my past experiences with cars and lowering it has been a nightmare, rubbing, bumps etc! my mates in the back it creaks and groans, its jus not good! if only i could actually get a set up that was still nice to drive and could be some what sensible for everyday life!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
i rate the H&Rs still keep most of the comfort and handles amazing it wont rub if you don't go to low mines about 60-70mm and only rubs slightly now. but there £700+. you could get some eibach springs they don't lower much but handle great then you could get it remapped as well.

200 Gordini
Just go for sportlines then, just put them on mine and TBH the ride is smoother! but cornering is alot better than stock with not as much body role.

Dont get me wrong, big speed bumps are harsher but not bad at all.

If i was you i'd be getting a new exhaust and putting the rest to brakes

sportlines 110 zorst 350 and the rest to brakes!

Black n gold 182 cup
In the budget you have I would try and compramise by getting an rs tuner if you do not have one already supposidly meant to be the nuts... I got one yesterday but have come away for the weekend so can't load it up just yet but will be as soon as I get back (speaking from what I have read not experienced... YET)