ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to apply after AG SRP, EGP

Mito Sportiva 135
Off topic but just seen two new M3s and a 1 Series Coupe at work... sexual is the only word.

M3 in white looks the absolute dog's danglies... but I think the 135i Coupe will be amazing too. Even if Rich doesn't like BMWs...!

Mito Sportiva 135
The 5 door 1 Series is quite boring I admit, but the new 3 door and Coupe are really good looking cars. The 5 door has also received a mid-life facelift now anyway and looks sportier inside and out.

The 135i will apparently be faster than the outgoing E46 M3 and I beleive them, judging by the current 335i. Even the 335d is blistering!

So basically, you may have been right about the old 1 Series 5 door Rich, but now you are WRONG! FACT!

RB 182
Is the WMF a wax or what... what sort of finish does it leave?

Also wondering about the anniversary wax they have out now at CGs... as it is cheaper than the 50/50 I assumed it was an inferior product to sit in the middle of the XXX and 50/50?

Do you mean the Pete's 53 wax? I've got that one as well :eek: Only used it once so far but I prefer the 50/50 from the quick use I have had out of it at the moment.

I know what you mean about them bringing out lots of products and wanting to try them, I've still got loads from last year that I've hardly used and they're bringing more out that I'm wanting to try. I just don't have the time to use it all up.

RB 182
Not too sure, haven't used it much in fairness but I would say that from the waxes that I've tried (which isn't as many you) but the easy of use for 50/50 is hard to beat in my eyes. The P53 didn't bring anything to the finish that the other products that I use couldn't do, overall the finish from 50/50 is very good and the easy of use makes it a favourite of mine.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh I meant the 53, so that answered my question and in the way I thought might be the case.

If I was a supplier of car detailing products, I would make sure that each and every product I sold had a well defined role within the range.

So...whose for setting up a company then?! :S

Mito Sportiva 135
EGP is naff imo. CG factory sealant is better, topped off with P21 or XXX

EGP is really good... lasts longer than the CG sealants (although not as bad as Rich seems to think!;))

I quite like the M Sealant but admit its not the best out there.

106 GTi
EGP easily outlast any of the CG sealants, which have all been about as duruable as a chocolate fireguard ....

Better than yours. C*nt.
EGP easily outlast any of the CG sealants, which have all been about as duruable as a chocolate fireguard ....

Lol! And Factory Sealent is a green minty-smelling goo. Made my paint look much lighter as Rich also experienced on his.

106 GTi
Indeed - Both the Factory and M-Seal left the paint in direct sunlight looking grey and washed out rather than deep and black.