ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What springs for the 182

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Right looking to buy lowering springs shortly and not to sure which way to go,
i was thinking Sportlines because i don,t want the ride to harsh but would like if they lowered the car more than they do.

anyone got options and maybe pics of 182 lowered on just springs (no coileys plz)

cheers Craig. :approve:

Black 197
lowered 30mm on APEX

IMG_0049.jpg

Black 197
that was the first day of lowering look better now though, Well impressed with the drop actually just the ride is rough as hell

Black 197
i like the look of the apex springs but heard the ride is hard as hell.

I can 100% confirm that lol.. Is hard as hell but does give it a nice sporty/bumpy feel when driving, As long as you dont put your car into too many pot holes you'll be fine... Im saving for coileys anyway as would prefere them but these APEX will suffice for now

378bhp Leon Cupra R
yeah hopefully the front settles a tiny bit more then it's perfect

looks nice but if i was you i would want the front any lower because when you look at the line of the sill it will sit higher at the rear

Black 197
clio's have a strange stance to them dont they, Front is lower than the rear, obviously its the engine i know that but they could of taken that into consideration when designing in lol... Nose diving FTL